Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stationary Boxes

Everyone went crazy for these Stationary Boxes at our recent Demonstrator meeting. I promised I would post the pictures of ones I have made as well as where to find the instructions. I got the instructions from Jackie Topa's blog. Click here for the directions to make your own, they are clear cut and beautifully done! http://jackietopa.typepad.com/Stationary.pdf I will learn how to make a nice pretty link in the future, but at least that link will get you where you want to go for now! Hawaiin Papya Stationary box insides, 3 cards, 3 tags and 3 3 X 3 cards perfect for attaching to gifts
Hawaiin Papaya box open with everything tucked inside.

Blueberry Maine cards and tags
Blueberry Maine box open with goodies tucked inside





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...