Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 7

Day 7: Did you love checking out all of the projects this past week? Do you forgive me for not posting an entire month? Hopefully so! Here is the last projects on the 7 day blog blitz, but not the last project for the month! I won't be posting daily but I will be posting regularly so make sure you check back to see what else is popping up here for inspiration! I made this adorable tote bag back in August last year for my open house. It uses just a plain white cnavas bag from the craft store and then I stamped with Baroque motifs in craft ink. Hot glues some felt fusion flowers and ribbon and voila an adorable tote bag for whatever you need it for! I was thrilled when my upline used it as a project in her Mothers Day class this year! detailed look

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...