Sunday, September 20, 2009

Custom Trick or treat bag

How adorable is this little trick or treat bag! Yet another idea from regionals...though I have had a little white bag ready to make something similar, just haven't gotten around to it yet! Though my idea involved putting hte child's name on the bag to personalize it. Here everything is made out of paper so it is disposable if it gets dirty or ripped after allt eh candy collecting! I also had the idea to die cut the bear and clothes out of felt with iron on paper on the back and iron them on to a canvas bag that can be used year after year. Once I make one I will be sure to post it. And if you don't have the big shot but would like the reusable canvas bag, don't worry I will probably have them for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...