Monday, January 25, 2010

BLOG ANNIVERSARY

SO the 1 year anniversary of my blog is approaching! I created this blog on February 4th 2009. And a year later I think it has gone pretty well. I have had almost 20,000 visitors. Almost 100 posts (I am only 6 away I think I will hit that mark before the 4th) I would love to hit 20,000 visitors by the 4th too though! So in effort to get a few more views I am going to give away some blog candy on my anniversary! A Stampin Up stamp set! I won't say which one, cause I haven't decided yet! But it will be good. All you have to do to enter yourself in the drawing is leave a comment between now and Feb 3rd midnight. On the 4th I will pull a name and the lucky winner will receive a free stamp set! So tell you friends...if I hit 20,000 before the 4th I will give away a 2nd stamp set!

Oh and here is a freebie for you too! I made this for my son's 4th birthday and thought I would give it away as a freebie for you today...to entice you to come back and tell your friends!

You can download this 5 X 7 quick page here

http://www.4shared.com/file/206448625/74b79b2a/4th_birthday_copy.html

1 comment:

  1. I'm a first time visitor and wanted to say that I love your blog! You're scrapbook pages are beautiful, all of them. I really liked your card for the scrapbook expo entry too. The butterflies and colors are so bright and cheery! Thanks for sharing your creations. PS- I'd love to win!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...