Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last Page

And here is the last page of the album, done to match the first page, simple yet striking. I hope you have enjoyed the past 2.5 weeks looking at my honeymoon album. I hope it inspires you to set a goal and finish an album or project you have been meaning to do for years. This one took me 8 years to get finished up...but once I started it, I got it done in only 2 weeks. And I am thrilled to finally have the memories of our honeymoon in a book where we can look at them easily any time we want, instead of flipping through tons of photos (some of which aren't that great anyway!) Here is the best of our photos and our honeymoon at our fingertips. Leave me a message and let me know what you are inspired to finish after all these years!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad it's the last page :( My project is my engagment scrapbook!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...