Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Birthday Fun!

Sorry I missed yesterday with showing some more birthday items I created! It was the big day! So we spent it celebrating! But his party isn't until Saturday so I do have more to show you. Here are some adorable cupcake wrappers to match his fireman theme. I love how these turned out, they will look so much cuter than just plain cupcake wrappers. And I will be frosting the cupcakes with a swirl of red, yellow and orange frosting to look like...fire! Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Can we buy these on your site as well? I can't find them on your site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I don't happen to have these listed but I can make you some if you would like :) Email me at mkmiraclemakers@aol.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...