Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Back

Ok I am back to posting on the blog! Sorry about the lack of posts and fun things, don't worry I have a pile of stuff to get on here and show you! The reason I have been absent is that we moved! We had a small 2 bedroom townhome, no basement, 1 car garage...it was tough, the boys were sharing a room and constantly bothering each others sleep patterns. We have now moved into a nice HUGE 4 bedroom home, with a basement and 2 car garage...as well as a yard with a playground set! So we had all the packing and unpacking and Thanksgiving, which yes we hosted just 6 days after we moved in! It's been a little nuts! But I have still been creating, just haven't had time to post anything I have made! So anyway, if you missed the Plymouth Rock Thanksgiving brag book freebie, you can pick up the whole 5 X 7 book here

http://www.just4ourbabies.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=89

It's just $1.50 and will hold all of those great pictures you took from Thanksgiving!

Time to get working on some new stuff...I'll give you a little hint...I have made MY FIRST DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK KIT! I am pretty excited, just putting some final touches on it...I can't wait to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...