Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 2 of the Sweet Monkey Brag Book Freebie

Happy Monday everyone! It was an exciting weekend with all the National Scrapbooking Day sales and freebies all over huh? I know I snagged some great deals! Thanks to everyone who bought my whole store and who picked up some kits at a discount over the weekend! I know there is a lot of places you can go for your digi kits and I am honored that you choose me :) I have started a new brag book freebie with the Sweet Monkey Kit! Head down to the bottom of the post to pick up day 2!
































Here is today's freebie! For personal use only!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this one too!! Thanks so much.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of every kit please! LOL your kits are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...