Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bouncy house brag book day 9

I have more pages from Theresa! Remember I said she was a scrapbooking machine :) You'll get to see lots from her! I love how she fits so many pictures on a page but it isn't overwhelming! Thanks for visiting today, be sure to get day 9 of the brag book!Lots O' Bots and all the extras, including T-shirt iron on transfers can be found HERE


Today's freebie comes from my kit Bouncy House. The kit and all the extras can be found HERE. For Personal Use Only. If you feel like saying thanks for the freebie, a fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a great prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)
DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the lovely bb page love the layouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing another CUTE page.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant download, link set to private! thanks for the other freebies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...