Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Release!

I have a fabulous new Fall kit to share with you today! It's called Fabulous Fall and it's the perfect combination of beautiful Fall colors with a touch of sparkle to make it truly Fabulous! This kit is perfect for scrapping all of your beautiful Fall photos! The kit contains 1 alpha with upper and lowercase as well as numbers and symbols, 41 papers and 159 elements. I also have lots of coordinating goodies to go with it. My favorite is the set of clusters! Not cluster frames, just element clusters! They are a perfect accent to a plain frame, think about this take a layered paper, add a cluster frame and you have an instant scrapbook page! Lots of possibilities with this kit! I hope you love it as much as I do. You can find it in my store HERE









1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...