Saturday, January 28, 2012

Twitterpated Brag Book Freebie Day 5

Inspiration comes from Linda and what a sweetie she scrapped there! Oh, I miss when my kids were this age! This kit is perfect for making pages for your little ones! Thanks for stopping by!

Today's freebie is from the kit Twitterpated. This kit is ADORABLE! It's perfect for scrapping all of your little loved ones on Valentine's Day! You can find Twitterpated in my shop HERE
Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for another wonderful page - those two little mice are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another wonderful page - those two little mice are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for today's beautiful bb page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soo much for sharing another CUTE page with me.I agree..the mice are SOO CUTE!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...