Monday, July 23, 2012

New release and photobook winner!

I have a great new kit in the store! It's called Aloha Santa!  And it's for all of you who celebrate Christmas in a warmer climate!  Since we have reached the half way point to Christmas, I thought releasing this one as a Christmas in July kit would be fun!  You may not need it now but maybe you do since you could never find a Christmas kit that didn't have snowflakes! This kit comes complete with Santa in his swim trunks, a decorated palm tree, a snowman made out of sand from the beach and more! You are going to love it!  You can find it in my store HERE

And the winner of the photobook from My Memories is comment #7! 
I blogged about this giveaway at favepaintings dot blogspot dot com

Yay! Email me at MKMiracleMakers@aol.com to get your code!














2 comments:

  1. the new kit is totally adorable! Perfect for places like Guam/Australia/Hawaii! Congrats to Monica! I thought you were giving away 3 books - or maybe read it wrong and she gets 3 the lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops you are right! I will pick two more winners tomorrow!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...