Friday, August 24, 2012

Head of the Class Brag Book Freebie Day 5


I have a new release just in time for going back to school!  Head of the Class is the perfect kit for all of your school memories! The colors are perfect for any age and there are so many elements to choose from you are sure to find exactly what you need to enhance your pages! This kit comes with 1 alpha, 49 papers and 226 elements.  I also have a few fabulous printables to go along with this set!  Look for the set of lunch box notes for a cute way to let your kids know you are thinking about them through the day, and the AWESOME menu planner created by Dora on my CT.  It's a fabulous way to organize your meals and look pretty at the same time! You can find the kit and all the coordinating products in my store HERE




This collection is currently on sale for 20% off only while the brag book freebie is running! Be 

sure to stop by the store HERE to save on this collection.


Please use for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. Merci beaucoup, c'est très joli! Beautiful, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for today's super bb page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I highlighted your freebie on my blog Sunday. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/08/sundays-guest-freebies_26.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...