Sunday, April 28, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift ideas Party Circles

National Teacher Appreciation week is May 6th-11th, with Teacher Appreciation Day being May 7th!  So I have created some adorable printable teacher and school themed gifts that you can print out and craft up for your favorite teacher to show them you care!  Stop by each day to see a new project!  You can find all of the printables in my store HERE  all printables are available individually but I also have bundled them all together for one low price too!  
 
I think "party circles" are my most favorite printable! The reason is they can be used for SO MANY different things!  You can punch them out into a circle shape, or you can leave them square and use them that way too if you don't have a circle punch.  Here are some ideas of what you can do with these
 
cupcake toppers
tags
stickers
magnets
toppers for skinny bags (coming to my shop soon!)
paper clip toppers
and more I probably haven't thought of!

 

 

 

 

 
Aren't these so cute! Thanks to Lisa for all her fabulous ideas!  Come back tomorrow to see more printables!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...