Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Prince Charming

This kit is for all those special little Prince's in your life.  There are plenty of Princess theme kits out there but what about all those little boys who love to be our knights in shining armor and ride away on white horses to their castle far far away?  Well this kit is for them!  You can use this kit for all sorts of precious little boy layouts, the soft colors would work perfectly for baby layouts, but aqua and gray is my new obsession as far as colors go, as aqua is the "it" color this season. So I bought aqua shirts for my little boys, dressed them up and took their picture and will use this kit to scrap pages to decorate my aqua and gray living room! (Yes I made this kit to match my living room!)  You are going to love it, there's a castle, a knight, a dragon to fight, and of course a cute frog..with a crown!  So grab this kit and find your prince and get to work! This kit is full size 12 X 12 300dpi for high quality printing. This kit comes with 1 alpha, both upper and lowercase as well as numbers and symbols, 21 papers and 116 elements. Be sure to look for all of the coordinating products to make scrapping beautiful pages quick and easy, or consider a bundle to get a bunch of pieces for one low price! You can find all my Prince Charming products in my store here...
Here is some lovely inspiration from my CT Ladies...


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...