Tuesday, February 3, 2015

You Are My Sunshine...a bright and cheery Digital Scrapbooking Kit

You make me happy, you make me smile, you make life magical, make it all worthwhile.  My heart fills up with love delight.  Being with you makes everything right.  You’re my best friend, you chase the clouds away, You Are My Sunshine each and every day!The You Are My Sunshine Page Kit has everything you need to make beautiful pages. You can find You Are My Sunshine Collection in my store here...
The You Are My Sunshine BIG Bundle is the BIG Deal.  Designed with budget conscience scrappers in mind, this bundle has plenty of time saving extras to help you complete your pages and projects quickly.
Make the perfect keepsake for yourself or a loved one with a brag book!
Create your masterpiece in minutes.  Add your photo(s) and journaling to have a completed page in minutes!  Layered Papers are available individually or included in the MEGA bundle with the entire collection for a great savings!
A picture is worth a thousand words unless you aren’t there to tell the story.  Naughty List Journal Cards make it easy to document your photos.  Include all the details or use them for titles.  Great for hybrid projects too.
Page Borders make quick and beautiful accents to your pages.  Scrap your memories quickly.  Stack a few papers, add a border, frame and your photo(s) and your page is complete.  Page Borders are available individually or included in the MEGA bundle with the entire collection for a great savings!

So as you can see there is a large variety of designs in the You Are My Sunshine Collection that will make scrapping about that special someone a snap. Check them out in my store here...
Here is some lovely {Creative Inspiration} from my awesome CT Ladies...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...