Tuesday, June 2, 2015

$2 Tuesday...Perk Up and Polka Dot Puppy

It's $2 Tuesday! That means it's time for some kits on sale! This week I have Perk Up and Polka Dot 
Puppy on sale for just $2 each Tuesday Only!
Hot coffee and donuts, the perfect start to my day!  Grab a cup from the pot, get another one the way!  A touch of sugar or a spot of whipped cream, my Morning Mojo is a Perk Up dream. The Perk Up Page Kit has everything you need to make beautiful pages.
Check out the awesome {Creative Inspiration} from my lovely CT Ladies...



Dachshunds and Boxers, Dalmatian’s with spots, cute as can be, I love you a lot!   Paw prints and bones scattered about, Chihuahua’s that yelp and scratch to get out. Polka Dot Puppy, so cute and so sweet, a smooch on the nose and a bone for a treat.
The Polka Dot Puppy Page Kit has everything you need to make beautiful pages.
Check out the awesome {Creative Inspiration} from my lovely CT Ladies...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...