Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SALE!!! Sort of

Is it really a sale if it is a permanent change? Well even if it isn't a "sale" I know you be excited for this! I have changed the prices of my quick pages to just $1.00 each!!!! I know crazy right! So single page layouts are only $1 and double page layouts are only $2. And that's it from now on! So you can buy more pages and spend less. I don't know anyone who wouldn't appreciate that! Now it might take me a bit of time to go back into each individual post and change the paypal link. So if the pages you are trying to purchase have the old prices ($1.50 and $3.00) use the main link under the slide show and mention the name of the page(s) in your paypal memo! I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...