Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hot dog!

I only had 1 really great smiling photo of Zach cooking his hot dog on the fire, but it was worth scrapping the moment, so I used another photo where he wasn't smiling, along with a picture of the hot dogs over the fire to start...and then I made it a goal to fill the page with all the fun hot dog images I had. I admit as this was coming together I wasn't really sure about it, but I just LOVE this layout and all the fun elements. I am sure it is a little too bold and bright for must, but hey if you haven't noticed, that's my style!

2 comments:

  1. Looks good. We can't always have those pictures with perfect smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! The pictures are great and the embellishments and title rock!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...