Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Photo Collages

You can do more digitally than just scrapbook pages! I created these photo collages in PSE. I was able to customize them to the size and shape of photos I had, rather than buying one of those mats with openings cut out of it. The Family collage I got in 16 X 20 and the boys I got in 11 X 14. They look fabulous hanging up...and I have just exploded with tons of new ideas! I was able to print the 11 X 14 at Sams club for 2.80 each! I am thrilled! My house will always have some amazing photos hanging up now!



Oh I should mention, should you love this idea, and not have the slightest idea how to do it yourself, I would be more than happy the create a layout for you and you can then send it off to be printed at your favorite photo shop.

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, these are great layouts. Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and so well done! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...