Saturday, February 12, 2011

Scrap-A-Saurus Day 6!! ENCORE!

So how nice am I???? Due to such a great response to the Dino Brag Books, we have decided To offer another 5 days of brag book pages...completely new! So you will be getting 5 MORE brag book pages from my Scrap-A-Saurus kit, and 5 more form Michelle and 5 more from Katie! AND if you noticed this is my 2nd FREEBIE post of the day! For those of you who were collecting the I Heart Chocolate Brag Book I am going to be finishing that up the next 3 days as well...so you can get 2 freebies from me this weekend. Nice huh?



ALL of my pieces are available in the MEGA kit too...DON'T PURCHASE BOTH! If you want my kit and extras ONLY purchase here on my blog, if you want everyone's kits and extras click the link at the end of this paragraph. Here is the MEGA Bundle from all 3 of us! Included in this bundle is each of our kits, for a total of 3 kits. Then there are 15 Brag Book Pages, 8 Page Titles, 6 Quick Pages, 5 Cluster Frames, and 6 EXTRA Alphabets!!! It's HUGE, and the best part is that everything coordinates. To buy the Mega Bundle you have to head HERE.


They have today's other 2 Brag Book Pages in the set.
Here is mine for today! Click HERE

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...