Monday, February 7, 2011

Something fun coming!

Sorry to interrupt the I Heart Chocolate Brag Book, for those of you that have been collecting it, don't worry we will start it back up in 5 days! So behind the scenes I have been working with Michelle from 4 My Babies Scraps, and Katie from Just So Scrappy. Together we picked a color scheme and a theme and we all created our own kit with the same colors and theme! So the kits all match...thing is we are ready to release it! THIS AFTERNOON!!! So I had to pause the V-day brag book for just a bit to bring you our awesome collab! So come back around 1:00pm Central time to see everything we came up with...and I swear I will say it every time, but this one is my favorite yet!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome collab! I can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...