Friday, July 1, 2011

Boo Boo's & Bandaids brag book day 8

I have day 8 of the Boo Boo's and Bandaids brag book for you! Do you believe it is July already? Any big plans for the 4th? Hubby and I got married on the 5th so it's always a fun celebration this time of year for us!

Have you visited the new store? Go on and check it out!

My store: http://www.amandacreation.com/

Today's freebie comes from my Boo Boo's & Bandaids kit! Stop by here for the next 10 days to pick up each page!

Here is today's freebie: DOWNLOAD For personal use only.
a fabulous thank you would be visiting HERE to help me win a prize!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you, sweetie!
    KG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo CUTE!! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...