Monday, July 18, 2011

New Release Time to Rhyme and new brag book freebie day 1

I have a new kit to introduce to you today! It's called Time to Rhyme and it's inspired by one of my children's favorite authors...Dr. Suess! It a fun and whimsical kit with a focus on books, reading, learning and imagination, everything that we all love about Dr. Suess and his amazing books! Scrapbook those precious memories of reading with your children, teaching them to read and more. This kit is full 12 X 12 size, 300 dpi for high quality printing. This kit contains 1 Alpha, with 2 colors of each letter, 50 Papers and 214 Elements. Not everything is shown in the preview. There are also matching pieces to the kit, look for the coordinating brag book, cluster frames, page titles and quick pages, available individually or as part of the BIG Bundle for some savings! Kerri has made some beautiful word art to coordinate with this kit too! Be sure to check it out in there store HERE
Some great inspiration using my new kit Time to Rhyme from my amazing CT!
Theresa:
Linda:
Kerri:
Anita:

Lemonade Stand and all the extras can be found HERE



Today's freebie comes from my kit Lemonade Stand. For Personal Use Only. DOWNLOAD
A fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new kit. Will put it on my list.
    Thanks for the extra goodies for Lemonade.
    Monkey Toes Too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...