Sunday, June 9, 2013

Father's Day Printable Party Collection and gift ideas

Father's Day is quickly approaching! I have some great printables to dress up the occassion and help dad feel special, along with some really great meaningful gifts you can make!  I have a whole coordinating party collection that includes 10 different Father's Day printables designed to dress up  your day and coordinate your celebration.  You can find the collection HERE
 
Here are just a few of the printables included:
Father's Day printable candy bar wrappers

 

Father's Day printable Hershey Nugget Wrappers

 

Father's Day Printable Water Bottle Lables, can be used for soda, juice, bubbles, napkin rings and more!

 

Father's Day printable Bag Toppers



And here are a few of my favorite gift ideas for dad (and grandpa too!)  I love to give a meaningful gift, something with handprints on it, or hand writing..something that helps capture my kids at that age.  I created a Father's Day interview sheet.  For younger children you can ask them the questions and write in their answers. Older kids can fill it out themselves. I have one for dad, one for grandpa, and a custom one where you can tell me the name you would like and I will make it just for you, in case you call your dad or grandpa something else. 

 
Here is a fun printable with a poem for dad, and a place to stamp a handprint.  These make a great decoration around the holiday too! 
 
And this is my most favorite gift idea this year. A printable Father's Day fill in poem.  Your child can fill in little details about dad and it comes out as a really great, rhyming poem :)  This can be for dad, grandpa or customized

 

 
 

Find all of these fun Father's Day printables HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...