Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New Release Strawberry Patch

I have a new release to share with you today! It's the second in my fruit patch series, Strawberry Patch. Nothing says summer quite like fresh strawberries! And like blueberry picking, strawberry picking is one of our favorite things to do each summer! This kit is perfect for those photos and tons of other summer themed photos. Check out the gorgeous layouts made by Creative Team with this kit! You can find the kit HERE


Anita


Dora


Hilary


Kimberly


Linda


3 comments:

  1. Are you doing brag book freebies any more? I LOVED those so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you doing brag book freebies any more? I LOVED them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do offer freebies on my facebook page, I have been slacking on that, but I was offering the brag books there rather than daily here...it's too much work to keep up with those on a daily basis, so I had to let it go so I had more time to design :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...