Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Outdoor Artist Brag Book Freebie Day 1

Well with the busy Father's Day weekend this gem of a mini kit was neglected!  I forgot to post about it here on the blog!  Luckily it's not just a Father's Day kit, but it is the kit I used to make some really adorable Father's Day gifts with!  And would you know it, I posted about it on facebook and in my newsletter, so if you are only following the blog you might not find out everything right as it happens! So be sure to like me on facebook and subscribe to my newsletter so when I forget to post a kit on the blog you already would have heard about it!  I love this littler mini kit. Reese's Pieces are my hubbies favorite :)  I will be sharing some pictures of what I made with this kit so stay tuned! You can find it in my store HERE

Today's inspiration comes from Kerri and I just love this layout!!  The pictures are absolutely adorable and I love all the circle elements with the squares...great job Kerri!!  Hope you find some fun inspiration this week for pictures with your little artist!  Have a great day and Happy Scrappin' :)








The Brag Book Freebie this week is from a super fun kit called Outdoor Artist! It's perfect for all of those sidewalk chalk pictures you have!  We love going outside and creating temporary masterpieces with our chalk and all of our chalk toys, and I have so many pictures of the kids covered in chalk and their drawing, and so I had to make a kit that would work perfect with those pictures!  This kit comes with 1 alpha, upper and lower with 2 color options per letter, 54 papers and 216 elements and you can find it, and all of coordinating pieces HERE




Remember today's freebie is for personal use only.  DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page - thank you!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the awesome bb page! Just love this kit! Also love the new love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. This is so pretty. Love the design layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...