Saturday, June 23, 2012

Outdoor Artist Brag Book freebie day 4

This was what inspired the whole Love You to Pieces kit! I wanted to make hubby some cookies for Father's Day, he loves his cookies! And I thought, oooh why not put some Reese's Pieces in them...and from there it spiraled and a cute mini kit was created, because of course I needed to decorate the cookie bag, I couldn't just give him a plain bag could I??  So I made this cute tag and cut around the scallops and taped it onto the front.  Look at those yummy cookies! I think they were yummier because they came in such a great package!

 Today I have some fabulous pages from Hilary!  She got some great pics of her son coloring on the driveway, I love how she mixed in pictures of him creating along with the pictures of his art!

The Brag Book Freebie this week is from a super fun kit called Outdoor Artist! It's perfect for all of those sidewalk chalk pictures you have!  We love going outside and creating temporary masterpieces with our chalk and all of our chalk toys, and I have so many pictures of the kids covered in chalk and their drawing, and so I had to make a kit that would work perfect with those pictures!  This kit comes with 1 alpha, upper and lower with 2 color options per letter, 54 papers and 216 elements and you can find it, and all of coordinating pieces HERE




Remember today's freebie is for personal use only.  DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing another COOL page with me. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the awesome bb page! those cookies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 24, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...