Monday, June 25, 2012

Outdoor Artist Brag Book Freebie day 6

The last of my Father's Day printables I made was the printable interview gift and the subway art, which can be found in my store HERE.  The interview gift was a hit. We made one for dad, grandpa and papa.  Everyone really enjoyed reading the answers. I bought a clear stand up frame to put them in.  Then I printed out the 5 X 7 subway art for hubby and put that in a frame too, now that I am looking at it I think it would have been cute to put a picture in the middle of all of those words :)
 Today's pages were made by Katy.  She made some beautiful pages of her daughter, notice how she isn't coloring on the sidewalk :) This kit can be used for everyday pictures too! Lots of uses!



The Brag Book Freebie this week is from a super fun kit called Outdoor Artist! It's perfect for all of those sidewalk chalk pictures you have!  We love going outside and creating temporary masterpieces with our chalk and all of our chalk toys, and I have so many pictures of the kids covered in chalk and their drawing, and so I had to make a kit that would work perfect with those pictures!  This kit comes with 1 alpha, upper and lower with 2 color options per letter, 54 papers and 216 elements and you can find it, and all of coordinating pieces HERE




Remember today's freebie is for personal use only.  DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for today's awesome bb page! love that project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing another CUTE page with me.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...