Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CT Inspired kits

To thank my CT ladies for sticking with me for so long, I offered to make them each a custom mini kit! They get to pick the colors and theme and have a say as to what elements go into the kit! They have some really great ideas, and so far I have made 2 kits. One for Nola, which is a cervical cancer awareness kit (proceeds go to the cause) and one for Michelle which is a kid themed golf kit for both girls and boys! There will be more of these fun mini kits to come, and you can find them in the Bargain Bin at the store for just $1 each! And stay tuned, I am thinking of offering the custom mini kit option in the store for YOU too! Have you ever wanted a kit in certain colors and a certain theme but just can't find the perfect match? Well this might be the solution for you! Keep checking back for more details on that, better yet let me know if you like the idea at all...and be sure to check out the 2 new minis at the store HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...