Thursday, February 23, 2012

Love Monster Brag Book Freebie Day 10

Today is day 10...don't forget to download all the freebies after tonight they will be gone! Inspiration comes from Kelli today, again a new CT member! I'm loving all of the pages that the new members are making as well as my original team! I hope you are as inspired as much as I am!  The blocking is really fun on these layouts as well as the pictures of her little one!  Hopefully, not only will you all be inspired to scrap, but grab that camera more often!  Every picture is priceless...especially 5 or 10 years from now!  ENJOY~
Today's freebie is from the kit Love Monster. This kit is perfect for scrapping pictures of all those little MONSTERS in the family that we love, and perfect for all those Valentine's Day pictures you will be taking.  Why not try some cards while you are scrapping! You can find Love Monster in my store HERE
Here is today's freebie. Please remember it's for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing another CUTE bb album with me.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the terrific bb page! Love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amamda, love your projects! I've posted an award for you on my page, stop by and check it out when you get a chance: http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...