Monday, February 13, 2012

New Release and new freebie!

I have a new release to share with you today! Just in time for Valentine's Day I present: Love Monster! We all have a little love monster in our lives don't we??!! Here is the perfect kit for scrapping those fun bear hug and wild love photos!! The adorable monsters in this kit were drawn especially for me by my good friend Coley over at

DIGIDOODLEDOO isn't she great??!! A special thanks to her for her talents in drawing whatever crazy requests I come up with! This kit is especially awesome for boys, since it can be hard to find something lovey that isn't all pink and purple :) The love is here in the kit but in a boyish and fun way...don't get me wrong this kit can be used for girls too...but it's not as girly as my Twitterpated kit :) This kit comes with 1 alpha, both upper and lowercase, numbers and symbols, 51 papers and 225 elements! Lots here to work with for sure! I also created a few fun things with this kit. Look for the Love Monster Timeline templates, which are made especially for that big photo on your timeline page, simply add your photos and have a custom and fun header photo..more of these to come! And last but not least and fun set of Valentine's pencil topper printables. I made these for my son (today) to take to his class tomorrow. We will be using glow sticks instead of pencils for extra fun...so if you are a bit last minute like me...these are perfect! Simply print them out on your printer, cut them out and punch a hole where the pink dot indicates, slip over a pencil and you have an instant Valentine treat to send with your little one to school. If you head all the way down you can pick up 1 of these for free today! You can find Love Monster and all the fun extras HERE in my store!





Timeline templates set 2 found HERE

Timeline templates set 1 found HERE











I have this adorable freebie for you today! It's one of the pencil toppers from my Love Monster pencil topper set that you can find in my store HERE It's a set of 6 toppers for a fun candy free Valentine's Day treat. The freebie is the cute Cupid Monster topper. Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Cute little monsters!
    Thank you very much for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the adorable pencil topper! this kit is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...