Thursday, March 5, 2009

Big Shot Class

If you didn't make it to the Big Shot class this past Tuesday you are going to be sad when you see what you missed! Each of the 5 projects used the Big Shot in some way. it's a little hard to see in this photo but we used the texture plates on the background of the card. I demonstrated how to use them and then everyone got to pick which pattern they wanted on their card.
We made a Top Note photo album. We cut top notes out of chipboard and decorated them with some designer paper.

I demonstrated how you can cut a picture with your Big Shot and Top Note die and get it perfectly centered and not cut off an important part of the picture! A tutorial with pictures will be coming soon for that!
Just a front and back cover made with the top note, then sandwich some photos cut with the top note in between, punch a hole through all of them and add a binder ring or tie a loop with ribbon and you have a quick and easy photo album!
I LOVE this card! It was the first one I made with my Trendy Trees set! I had every intention of sending this one in for Stampin Up's monthly contest but time got away from me. I know it would have won!
We made this adorable mini purse, the perfect size to hold a nice Ghiradelli chocolate in. We used the scallop envelop die for this projects, yes you CAN do more with that die than just make an envelope!
Last but not least we made this adorable Sale-A-Bration box. This is one of our new box die cuts, which makes it a cinch to put together! We used the new SAB paper, ribbon and Yummy stamp set. Everyone got to decorate some chocolate to put inside, and eat that night too!

Make sure you don't miss out on these great projects next time! Be sure to check my calendar for all of my upcoming class in March and April. If you can't make it but would like to order a kit, please just RSVP by the date listed and I will get a kit out to you to make in your free time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...