Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hawaii Album Day 1

I just finished creating our honeymoon trip to Hawaii album. I finished it right before our 8th anniversary! Once I decided to do it, it took me about 2 weeks to finish it up. It came out to be 36 pages, and I also made the cover and back cover. SO digital scrapbooking has become quite the blessing to me. What I couldn't accomplish in nearly 8 years I was able to finish and cross off my list in only 2 weeks ...For the next 2 weeks or so I will be sharing with you all the pages from that album. I used the same digital kit for the entire album to tie it all together, but you will see how each page came out completely unique even when using the same kit. Check back daily to see the new pages! I will be getting this printed through shutterfly (when I get a good coupon) in 12 X 12 size, and I will post a picture when it arrives! I am so excited to get my first book made and see how it all turns out!Front Cover Back Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...