Saturday, February 12, 2011

Another Valentine Printable!

Ok so as we get closer to the holiday I keep creating more and more fun things with my Love Bots kit! So here we have a set of labels. You get 1 sheet, ready to print labels made to wrap right around hershy NUGGETS! not mini canyd bars, but nuggets...I made some I should post a pic! Zach is giving them to his classmates on Monday...cute and custom! There are 6 designs total. And then I also have a sheet of To: and From: labels, you can put them on the back of you Valentines so your kids don't have to write them all out! These are ready to print onto Avery 8160 or the equivalent return address labels, I think I used the Wal-Mart generic labels and it works great! So you just print, peel and stick and you are ready to go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...