Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lucky You! 2 Brag Book Freebies!

So I have something fun for you! For the next 5 days leading up to the luckiest day of the year I will be giving out 2 Brag Book pages per day! This Brag Book was made using 4 My Babies Scraps new kit "Kiss Me I'm Irish" It's a HUGE kit with tons of fun things in it! I created some cluster frames, Quick Pages and this Brag Book to coordinate with the kit! Use all these fun things to scrap your favorite "lucky" moments! Click HERE to purchase the kit, extras or BIG Bundle with everything! Your freebie links are at the bottom! Hope you feel a little more "lucky" this week!
Freebies are FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!
Sorry Freebie links expired


















6 comments:

  1. COOL!! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Mar 11:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...