Friday, June 3, 2011

New Release and a freebie!

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been missing for a few days, there has been lots of exciting things going on behind the scenes! I am currently working on starting up my very own store!! That means instant downloads when you buy a kit!! Woo hoo...I will keep you posted about when the grand opening will be! I have also been working on this fun and bright new kit! It's called Lemonade Stand, I thought it was the perfect time for this kit now that school is just about out! You can scrap pictures of your little ones hosting a lemonade stand, or use it for lots of fun other pictures..you can see all the amazing layouts my CT created with it! They really had fun with this one. This kit has 1 alpha, 41 Papers and 179 Elements. I also have matching quick pages, brag book pages, page titles and cluster frames..and of course the BIG Bundle for some super savings! I hope you love this one!


























options







Some inspiration from my AMAZING Creative Team:
Linda:
Amber:


Kerri:
Michelle:
Katy:
Anita:

And a freebie layered flower from the kit! Get it HERE

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! These colors just pop. Love it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...