Saturday, December 17, 2011

Countdown to Christmas Special Day 7!

Hi everyone! I am here with an extra special post! For the next 8 days I will be offering a special Christmas gift to everyone! Each day will be something new, it will only be valid for that day! I have some very fun gifts planned so be sure to check back each day to see what that days special is! We are starting it off with everyone's favorite: Quick Pages! All of my quick pages are on sale for just $0.75 today only! Go on and pick up a few for quick and easy scrapbooking! All of my quick pages can be found HERE in my store!Oh and as much as I try to be organized, sometimes it doesn't work out, so once I had all the previews made I realized today probably should have been day 8...but I wasn't going to change them all..so go with it, and after day 1 we have a Christmas Eve preview..hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...