Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Mini Kit for Cinco De Mayo!

Along with INSD over the weekend it was also Cinco De Mayo! So I had to make a cute mini kit just for that occasion! We always go out for Mexican on Cinco De Mayo, mainly because it's my moms birthday, so it adds extra fun to her birthday celebrations! This year I got a few adorable pictures of my boys in sombreros so I will be using this mini kit to scrap those! Head on over to the store to check out the new kit, it's only $1!! Thanks to everyone who came by my store over the weekend and spent some (or all!) of your scrappin dollars. I really appreciate it, it motivates me to create more to know you all love the kits I create :) I have a new kit in the works and I am IN LOVE with it!! I can't wait to show it to you, hopefully by Friday! Then I am heading out to Novi MI, this weekend for the MEGA MEET!! Is anyone else going to be there???

2 comments:

  1. I love this kit! My wedding anniversary is on Cinco de Mayo, so it's an extra special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this kit is adorable! I got mine this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...