Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New releases!

I have a few fun new releases to share with you today! The first is a new mini kit called Gimme S'more!  It's perfect for those pictures around the campfire toasting marshmallows!  It comes with 1 alpha, 20 papers and 39 elements all for just $1!!  You can find this kit HERE in my store!

And next I have updated the previews to my best selling kit Boo Boo's & Bandaids and I have added 4 new pieces to the collection!  This kit is now available in a MEGA Bundle if you don't already have it. If you want just the new pieces they are the extra alphas, clusters, borders and layered papers!  This has been my #1 selling kit since I started designing, be sure to add it to your collection! You can find it HERE in my store.

 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...