Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pretty as a Peacock Brag Book Freebie Day 1

Inspiration is from Bren today.  Both layouts are GORGEOUS!  I love the layouts and the clusterings are to die for!  Great Job Bren....hope you all love this kit as much as I do!




I have a new kit to share with you!  I have been wanting to do this kit for quite some time, I picked out colors months ago and then it just sat there waiting for some inspiration to strike!  Well I am happy to say I was inspired and I have finished it up! I love how it turned out! I put some of my most favorite flowers in this kit, hydrangeas and dahlias!  And of course there are peacocks and peacock feathers too! I know you will love it! You can find the kit and all of the coordinating pieces in my store HERE



This collection is currently on sale for 20% off only while the brag book freebie is running!  Be sure to stop by the store HERE to save on this collection

Please remember download is for personal use only.  DOWNLOAD

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this pack! And the gorgeous bb page. Looking forward to seeing more! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the beautiful kit! thanks so much for the terrific bb page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv these colors together THANK YOU ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the beautiful colors. This will be an awesome brag book! Thank you. Blessings, Handmaiden Dotty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...