Saturday, November 24, 2012

50% off Sale!


It's a Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday all wrapped up into 1 fabulous weekend full of savings! I am sure lots of your favorite digi designers are having sales, isn't it nice shopping from home in your pjs??  Don't miss it, I won't be having a sale for a while so stock up on all the goodies you have been wanting before Tuesday!!  www.amandacreation.com

Oh and what do you think of the flyer? I always make those with a kit I have in the works...sneak peek for you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the creations you share. Are you done with daily goodies? I keep checking and no post since the 24th. Don't want to miss any of your great work. Thank you so much again for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be a new brag book starting soon :) Hopefully today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...