Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Turkey Time Brag Book Freebie Day 1

NOVEMBER,WOW and I think snow might be right around the corner! My Goodness...can you believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner?? We always host it for our family, it is one of my favorite holidays to host. I hope you all had a chance to pick up this kit at 20% off!!  Today's inspiration comes from Theresa what a cute layout...but I'm sorry to tell you the girl turkey is not included in the kit! Theresa made that on her own! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!




Todays freebie is from Turkey Time. A wonderful kit for preserving those precious Thanksgiving Holiday memories! Enjoy!!
You can find Turkey Time in my shop HERE

Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...