Saturday, November 3, 2012

Trick or Treat Brag Book Freebie Day 2


Well it's time for International DIGITAL scrapbooking day!  It's a day just for us!  And so I had to do a BIG sale, well bigger than big..the BIGGEST SALE EVER!  So I did it, I set my whole store to 60% off! That's right, you can grab kits for just .60 each! It's ridiculous!! And prices will never go lower than that, so it's time to stock up on everything on your wish list! Pick up some MEGA Bundles while they are super cheap at just $4 each!!  You don't want to miss it! You have from now through Sunday only!! Go shop! www.amandacreation.com


Today's freebie comes from the cute and spooky Halloween kit, Trick or Treat! This kit has a lot of fun extras. You can find Trick or Treat and all the extra's at my shop HERE


Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...