Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey Time Brag Book Freebie Day 8

Inspiration is from Jacqui today and both layouts are adorable!  I love the food clustering!  The pictures are priceless!  Goodness I can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  Time has flown by this year!  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow for those that celebrate and remember to take pictures of the food, they make beautiful layouts!!  Thanks for stopping by! :)




Today's freebie is from Turkey Time. A wonderful kit for preserving those precious Thanksgiving Holiday pictures! Enjoy!!  You can find Turkey Time in my store HERE




Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

                               This kit will be on sale 20% off  while the Brag Book Freebie is offered HERE                                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Your brag book pages are always so cute. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!! I have this full kit, which is why I haven't commented daily, but it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...