Thursday, November 15, 2012

Turkey Time Brag Book Freebie Day 2


I have to tell you all I'm really getting excited about Thanksgiving, I can't believe it's just about a week away! More exciting though is Christmas. Remember to take some pretty pictures of your food and the people making it for your scrapbooks..makes for some fun and nice touches! :) Today's inspiration comes from Linda, I just love the paper in the background and how this layout flows in general! Have a great day! :)



Todays freebie is from Turkey Time. A wonderful kit for preserving those precious Thanksgiving Holiday pictures! Enjoy!!
You can find Turkey Time in my shop HERE


Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for pages 1 and 2 to your lovely new brag book! I totally missed yesterday's post!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...