Friday, December 17, 2010

Brag Book day 5 and 4 and 3!

I think there was a problem with the 3rd and 4th day of the brag book and the links. Blogger has been giving me so much trouble lately...freezing up while I write posts, I kept losing new things I added because I had to restart writing the post...anyway, sorry for the trouble Here is the 3rd, 4th and 5th day of the Believe brag book! Hope you all enjoy! Here is the link to your FREEBIE:
SORRY LINK EXPIRED.
BUT you can still get the whole "Believe" kit, for only $1.50, by clicking: HERE
OR you can get the entire "Believe" 10 page, Brag Book, for only $1.50, by clicking: HERE

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...