Friday, December 24, 2010

Some Christmas pages and Final day of Believe brag book

Here are some pages from our recent trip downtown Chicago to eat under the big tree at Macy's. Zach had the best time. I used the kit "Believe" from 4 My Babies Scraps, there is a link to the kit down at the bottom along with the freebie if you want to go check out the mega kit! And here you can see what you can do with it! And if you like these pages enough, they are even available for purchase too!





Here is the 10th and final page to the Believe brag book. I hope you have enjoyed this one a lot. I had fun making it! Be sure to pick up all the pages today because tomorrow they won't be free. But I will be starting a new brag book using my new kit Super Boy! You won't want to miss it! Merry Christmas, I hope Santa is good to you this year! Here is the link to your FREEBIE:
SORRY LINK EXPIRED.
BUT you can still get the whole "Believe" kit, for only $1.50, by clicking: HERE
OR you can get the entire "Believe" 10 page, Brag Book, for only $1.50, by clicking: HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a cute bragbook. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa post on Dec. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...