Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Final day of the Lemonade Stand brag book

I have something fun to share! IF you are a facebook fan you already know about the fabulous blog hop happening this week, if you aren't a facebook fan, become one so you get the news first :) The Scrapbooking Queen and her Roayl Court are doing a fabulous blog hop all week long using my kits! Each lady got a different kit to work with and made 5 projects using that kit!! There is over 40 new projects to see for inspiration using my kits and everything so far has been awesome! Start HERE for the blog hop! Oh and each design team member is giving away 1 kit of your choice from my A-Manda Creation store, and The Queen is giving away a $10 gift certificate to my store!!! There are tons of chances to win!!

It's the final day of the Lemonade Stand brag book! Be sure to pick up each one, tomorrow the links expire and we start a new one! What kits would you like to see next???Lemonade Stand and all the extras can be found HEREToday's freebie comes from my kit Lemonade Stand. For Personal Use Only. DOWNLOAD
A fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)




Also some of you were having trouble with day 4 and 9...though they seemed to be working for many so I can't quite figure out why they were acting strange LOL...but here is the links for those 2 pages as well.




Day 4
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Day 9
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
They do actually work even though it says the server is offline...scroll down a bit and you will see the download button.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see a chocolate kit for all the pics I have of Hershey park, and candy making.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...