Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lemonade Stand brag book day 4

Thanks for stopping by today! I have day 4 of the Lemonade Stand brag book freebie for you! Perfect timing in this crazy heat! Go out and have a Lemonade Stand and take some pictures!And here are my 3 newest kits, in case you missed any of them :) Have a great day!Lemonade Stand and all the extras can be found HEREToday's freebie comes from my kit Lemonade Stand. For Personal Use Only. DOWNLOAD
A fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    The link does not work for me. I will check later. Thnx~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are SOO CUTE!! Thank you so much for sharing them with me.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying for two days to get day 4's download but it keeps giving me an error of file not found. Could you please check it for me. I just love this brag book and thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link is not working :-(

    Thank you for all your wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oups !
    I have a problem to download your freebie in médiafire
    http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=34zh690cozh8ecs

    The link it's not avalaible :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...